morehype – Hypertext tools for use with LaTeX
The bundle provides three packages:
- texlinks: shorthand macros for TeX-related external hyperlinks with hyperref, the blog package in the present bundle, etc;
- hypertoc: adjust the presentation of coloured frames in hyperref tables of contents (article class only);
- blog: fast generation of simple HTML by expanding LaTeX macros, using the fifinddo package.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011–2015 Uwe Lück
|Contained in||TeX Live as morehype|
|MiKTeX as morehype|
support for hypertext
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
- 2015-11-11 CTAN update: morehype
- 2013-01-06 CTAN Update: morehype
- 2012-05-30 CTAN Update: morehype
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aurl: Extends the hyperref package with a mechanism for hyperlinked URLs abbreviated with prefixes
- gmiflink: Simplify usage of \hypertarget and \hyperlink
- uri: Hyperlinks for a wide range of URIs
- bookmark: A new bookmark (outline) organization for hyperref