morehype – Hypertext tools for use with LaTeX
The bundle provides three packages:
- texlinks: shorthand macros for TeX-related external hyperlinks with hyperref, the blog package in the present bundle, etc;
- hypertoc: adjust the presentation of coloured frames in hyperref tables of contents (article class only);
- blog: fast generation of simple HTML by expanding LaTeX macros, using the fifinddo package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Uwe Lück|
|Contained in||TeX Live as morehype|
MiKTeX as morehype
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hrefhide: Suppress hyper links when printing
- uri: Hyperlinks for a wide range of URIs
- aurl: Extends the hyperref package with a mechanism for hyperlinked URLs abbreviated with prefixes
- footnotebackref: Back-references from footnotes