mkjobtexmf – Generate a texmf tree for a particular job
The package provides a Perl script, which runs a program and tries to find the names of file used. Two methods are available, option -recorder of (Web2C) TeX and the program strace.
Then it generates a directory with a texmf tree. It checks the found files and tries sort them in this texmf tree.
The script may be used for archiving purposes or to speed up later TeX runs.
|Licenses||Perl Artistic License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mkjobtexmf|
MiKTeX as mkjobtexmf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (104.7k).
- 2011-11-11 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf
- 2007-05-09 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf v0.2
- 2007-04-17 CTAN has a new package: mkjobtexmf v0.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- llncsconf: LaTeX package extending Springer's llncs class
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- vvcode: Reliable encoder for binary files via email
- datatooltk: A Java GUI for preparing datatool input