mkjobtexmf – Generate a texmf tree for a particular job
The package provides a Perl script, which runs a program and tries to find the names of file used. Two methods are available, option -recorder of (Web2C) TeX and the program strace.
Then it generates a directory with a texmf tree. It checks the found files and tries sort them in this texmf tree.
The script may be used for archiving purposes or to speed up later TeX runs.
|Licenses||Perl Artistic License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mkjobtexmf|
MiKTeX as mkjobtexmf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (104.7k).
- 2011-11-11 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf
- 2007-05-09 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf v0.2
- 2007-04-17 CTAN has a new package: mkjobtexmf v0.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- style-showcase: Make a web page to compare styles
- ant-worker-tasks: Apache ANT Tasks for TeX and PDF
- datatooltk: A Java GUI for preparing datatool input
- tlaunch: A Windows GUI to run a networked TeX Live as if installed locally