authorarchive – Adds self-archiving information to scientific papers
This is a LaTeX style for producing author self-archiving copies of (academic) papers.
The following layout-styles are pre-defined:
- ACMfor the two-column layout used by many ACM conferences
- IEEE for the two-column layout used by many IEEE conferences
- LNCS for the LNCS layout (as used by Springer)
- LNI for the Lecture Notes in Informatics, published by the GI
- ENTCS for the Elsevier ENTCS layout
|Licenses||Simplified BSD License|
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Maintainer||Achim D. Brucker|
|Contained in||TeX Live as authorarchive|
MiKTeX as authorarchive
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2022-04-27 CTAN update: authorarchive
- 2019-06-24 CTAN update: authorarchive
- 2018-02-22 New on CTAN: authorarchive
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aguplus: Styles for American Geophysical Union
- aiaa: Typeset AIAA conference papers
- osa: Macros for Optical Society of America Journals, etc
- cascadilla: Typeset papers conforming to the stylesheet of the Cascadilla Proceedings Project