CTAN update: mkjobtexmf v0.5
mkjobtexmf – Generate a texmf tree for a particular job
The package provides a Perl script, which runs a program and tries to find the names of file used. Two methods are available, option -recorder of (Web2C) TeX and the program strace.
Then it generates a directory with a texmf tree. It checks the found files and tries sort them in this texmf tree.
The script may be used for archiving purposes or to speed up later TeX runs.
- 2011-11-11 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf
- 2007-09-07 CTAN update: mkjobtexmf v0.5
- 2007-09-04 CTAN update: mkjobtexmf v0.3
- 2007-05-09 CTAN Update: mkjobtexmf v0.2
- 2007-04-17 CTAN has a new package: mkjobtexmf v0.1