minipage-marginpar – Minipages with marginal notes
This package allows \marginpar-commands inside of minipages and other boxes. (It takes another approach than marginnote by Markus Kohm: it saves all \marginpar-commands and typesets them outside (i.e., after) the box.)
The package defines an environment minipagewithmarginpars (to be used like minipage)—and the internal commands may be used by other packages to define similar environments or commands.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as minipage-marginpar|
|MiKTeX as minipage-marginpar|
general notes (not including endnotes or footnotes)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.9k).
- 2008-04-08 CTAN Update: minipage-marginpar
- 2006-07-28 CTAN has a new package: minipage-marginpar
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mdframed: Framed environments that can split at page boundaries
- framed: Framed or shaded regions that can break across pages
- marginnote: Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)