mciteplus – Enhanced multiple citations
The mciteplus LaTeX package is an enhanced reimplementation of Thorsten Ohl’s mcite package which provides support for the grouping of multiple citations together as is often done in physics journals. An extensive set of features provide for other applications such as reference sublisting.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|TeX Live as mciteplus
MiKTeX as mciteplus
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (456.8k).
- 2013-09-14 CTAN Update: Mciteplus
- 2008-09-30 CTAN update: V1.1 update to the Mciteplus package.
- 2008-01-16 CTAN has a new package: mciteplus
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- drftcite: Print the bibliography in "draft" mode
- margbib: Display bibitem tags in the margins
- hypernat: Allow hyperref and natbib to work together
- xcite: Use citation keys from a different document