mathstyle – Manage mathematics typesetting style
The package performs two functions:
- to make sub- and superscript operations macros, which has the effect of making their behaviour uniform and more readily understandable; and
- to take advantage of the lack of infix operations (such as \over) in LaTeX to redesign the control of mathematical typesetting style, and to rationalise the way \mathchoice and dependent mechanisms work.
The package offers support for breqn.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1997–2003 Michael J. Downes|
2007–2008 Morten Høgholm
2007–2014 Will Robertson
2007–2014 Lars Madsen
Morten Høgholm (inactive)
Lars Madsen (inactive)
Joseph Wright (inactive)
Michael J. Downes pkg.author.died
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- halloweenmath: Scary and creepy math symbols with AMS-LaTeX integration
- phfthm: Goodies for theorems and proofs
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering