mathcommand – \newcommand-like commands for defining math macros
This package provides functionalities for defining macros
- that have different behaviors depending on whether in math or text mode,
- that absorb Primes, Indices and Exponents (PIE) as extra parameters usable in the code; and
- it offers some iteration facilities for defining macros with similar code.
The primary objective of this package is to be used together with the knowledge package for a proper handling of mathematical notations.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2019–2021 Thomas Colcombet
|TeX Live as mathcommand
MiKTeX as mathcommand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (452.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- ltxnew: A simple means of creating commands
- xoptarg: Expandable macros that take an optional argument
- xtemplate: A high-level interface for declaring document commands