lua-check-hyphen – Mark hyphenations in a document, for checking
The package looks at all hyphenation breaks in the document, comparing them against a white-list prepared by the author. If a hyphenation break is found, for which there is no entry in the white-list, the package flags the line where the break starts.
The author may then either add the hyphenation to the white-list, or adjust the document to avoid the break.
|Copyright||2012–2018 Patrick Gundlach|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lua-check-hyphen|
MiKTeX as lua-check-hyphen
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (122.5k).
- 2018-04-17 CTAN Update: lua-check-hyphen
- 2018-02-09 CTAN update: lua-check-hyphen
- 2016-04-03 CTAN update: lua-check-hyphen
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luacode: Helper for executing lua code from within TeX
- luahttp: Compile-time internet-interactive PDF-documents using Lua and LuaTeX
- lua-ul: Underlining for LuaLaTeX
- gurps: Typeset Generic Universal Role Playing System (GURPS) materials