ltxnew – A simple means of creating commands
The package ltxnew provides \new, \renew and \provide prefixes for checking definitions. It is designed to work with e-TeX distributions of LaTeX and relies on the LaTeX internal macro \@ifdefinable.
Local allocation of counters, dimensions, skips, muskips, boxes, tokens and marks are provided by the etex package.
\new and \renew as well as \provide may be used for all kind of control sequences. Please refer to the section “Using \new” of the PDF documentation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2010 Florent Chervet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ltxnew|
MiKTeX as ltxnew
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (169.6k).
- 2011-03-02 CTAN package update: ltxnew (v1.3)
- 2010-04-18 CTAN update: ltxnew
- 2009-07-22 CTAN has a new package: ltxnew
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathcommand: \newcommand-like commands for defining math macros
- xtemplate: A high-level interface for declaring document commands
- defstring: Define macros as verbatim macros
- graphics-def: Colour and graphics option files