lt3rawobjects – Objects and proxies in LaTeX3
This package introduces a new mechanism to create objects like the well known C structures. The functions exported by this package are quite low level, and many important mechanisms like member protection and name resolution aren’t already defined and should be introduced by intermediate packages.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
|Copyright||2022 Paolo De Donato|
|Maintainer||Paolo De Donato|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lt3rawobjects|
MiKTeX as lt3rawobjects
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (527.8k).
- 2022-08-04 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-07-12 CTAN update: lt3rawobjects
- 2022-07-01 New on CTAN: lt3rawobjects
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- keyparse: Key based parser
- cdcmd: Expandable conditional commands for LaTeX
- unravel: Watching TeX digest tokens
- functional: Provide an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2