lithuanian – Lithuanian language support
This language support package provides:
- Lithuanian adds for Babel: lithuanian.ldf lithuanian.sty
- Lithuanian TeX fonts for URW family map, enc, fd, tfm
- extra code page definitions for inputenc: cp772, cp774, cp775, cpKBL, cpRIM
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1992–2008, 2017 Sigitas Tolusis|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lithuanian|
MiKTeX as lithuanian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (212.5k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hyphen-accent: LaTeX 2.09 code for using DC fonts
- accents-cs: Create a VF for the accents used in Czech/Slovak
- softfonts: Manage the "soft fonts" in a LaserWriter printer
- mf2pt1: Produce PostScript Type 1 fonts from METAFONT source