lithuanian – Lithuanian language support
This language support package provides:
- Lithuanian language hyphenation patterns;
- Lithuanian support for Babel;
- Lithuanian mapping and metrics for using the URW base-35 Type 1 fonts;
- examples for making Lithuanian fonts with fontinst; and
- extra tools for intputenc and fontinst.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||1992–2008 Sigitas Tolusis
|Contained in||TeX Live as lithuanian|
|MiKTeX as lithuanian|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
support for typesetting Lithuanian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (229.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- accents-cs: Create a VF for the accents used in Czech/Slovak
- installfont: A bash script for installing a LaTeX font family
- mf2pt1: Produce PostScript Type 1 fonts from METAFONT source
- purifyeps: Make EPS work with both LaTeX/dvips and pdfLaTeX