installfont – A bash script for installing a LaTeX font family
With this script you can install a LaTeX font family (PostScript Type 1, TrueType and OpenType formats are supported). Font series from light to ultra bold, and (faked) small caps and (faked) slanted shapes are supported, but not expert fonts.
The script will rename the fonts automatically (optional) or will otherwise expect the *.afm files and the font files (in PostScript Type1 format) named in the Karl Berry scheme (e.g. 5bbr8a.pfb). After running the script, you should have a working font installation in your local TeX tree.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2009–2010,2013 Josef Kleber
|Contained in||TeX Live as installfont|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (60.7k).
- 2013-07-16 CTAN Update: installfont
- 2012-01-26 CTAN Update: installfont
- 2010-09-22 CTAN Update: installfont
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- accents-cs: Create a VF for the accents used in Czech/Slovak
- ttftogf: Convert True Type fonts to GF format
- fi2t1: Tools for installing Type 1 fonts in MiKTeX
- softfonts: Manage the "soft fonts" in a LaserWriter printer