listofitems – Grab items in lists using user-specified sep char
This simple package is designed to read a list of items whose parsing character may be selected by the user.
Once the list is read, its items are stored in a structure that behaves as a dimensioned array. As such, it becomes very easy to access an item in the list by its number.
For example, if the list is stored in the macro \foo, the item #3 is designated by \foo.
A component may, in turn, be a list with a parsing delimiter different from the parent list, paving the way for nesting and employing a syntax reminiscent of an array of several dimensions of the type \foo[3,2] to access the item #2 of the list contained within the item #3 of the top-tier list.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2017–2019 Christian Tellechea|
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes|
|Contained in||TeX Live as listofitems|
MiKTeX as listofitems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (867.3k).
- 2019-08-23 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2019-05-18 CTAN update: listofitems
- 2019-03-03 CTAN update: listofitems
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- insbox: Insert pictures/boxes into paragraphs
- pdf-trans: A set of macros for various transformations of TeX boxes
- tex-ps: TeX to PostScript generic macros and add-ons
- asciilist: Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX