libris – Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
LibrisADF is a sans-serif family designed to mimic Lydian.
The bundle includes:
- fonts, in Adobe Type 1, TrueType and OpenType formats, and
- LaTeX support macros, for use with the Type 1 versions of the fonts. The LaTeX macros depend on the nfssext-cfr bundle.
GPL licensing applies the fonts themselves; the support macros are distributed under LPPL licensing.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Clea F. Rees
|Contained in||TeX Live as libris|
MiKTeX as libris
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (843.2k).
- 2010-07-12 CTAN update: libris
- 2010-07-10 CTAN update: libris
- 2009-02-25 CTAN has a new package: libris
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathdesign: Mathematical fonts to fit with particular text fonts
- chivo: Using the free Chivo fonts with LaTeX
- type1ec: Permit EC, TC and LH fonts at arbitrary sizes
- raleway: Use Raleway with TeX(-alike) systems