libris – Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
LibrisADF is a sans-serif family designed to mimic Lydian.
The bundle includes:
- fonts, in Adobe Type 1, TrueType and OpenType formats, and
- LaTeX support macros, for use with the Type 1 versions of the fonts. The LaTeX macros depend on the nfssext-cfr bundle.
GPL licensing applies the fonts themselves; the support macros are distributed under LPPL licensing.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Clea F. Rees
|Contained in||TeX Live as libris|
MiKTeX as libris
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (843.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathdesign: Mathematical fonts to fit with particular text fonts
- superiors: Attach superior figures to a font family
- cinzel: LaTeX support for Cinzel and Cinzel Decorative fonts
- cmupint: Upright integral symbols for Computer Modern