jpgfdraw – Vector graphics application for LaTeX users
Jpgfdraw is a graphics application (“Java PGF drawing”), which is tailored for output to pgf; it can output code to:
- Construct shapes using lines, moves and cubic Bezier segments;
- Edit shapes by changing the defining control points;
- Incorporate text and bitmap images (for annotation and background effects);
- Provide parameters for TeX’s \parshape command and for \shapepar (defined in the shapepar package);
- Construct frames for use with the flowfram package;
- Incorporate text and bitmap images (for annotation and background effects).
- Alternative text may be specified for use when exporting to a LaTeX file (e.g. if the text contains symbols or if it should be set in maths mode).
- Mappings may be used to specify what LaTeX font declarations should be used when exporting to a LaTeX file.
Pictures may be saved in Jpgfdraw’s native binary format (JDR) or native ascii format (AJR) or may be exported as:
- a pgfpicture environment for use in LaTeX documents using the pgf package;
- a single-page LaTeX document (including the picture code);
- a LaTeX document based on the flowfram package;
- an encapsulated PostScript file;
- a PNG image file; or
- an SVG image file.
Note: The application has been renamed recently (i.e.: as of May 2019) to flowframtk, to emphasize its connection with the flowfram package. The next update will be stored on CTAN under this new name.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
- 2012-04-29 CTAN update: jpgfdraw
- 2009-10-01 CTAN update: jpgfdraw
- 2008-08-02 New CTAN package: jpgfdraw
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mif2xfig: Conversion between Frame Maker and Xfig
- mathspic: A Perl filter program for use with PiCTeX
- mactotex: Convert "Macintosh PostScript" for use with TeX
- tktexcad: Generate LaTeX picture environments