gapfill – Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
GaPFilL ("Graphics as PostScript Filtered for LaTeX") is a method for the generation of LaTeX picture environments in four steps:
- Construct the desired figure with a drawing program;
- Export as a PostScript file;
- Apply a Perl filter program to the PostScript text;
- Transfer the resulting code into a LaTeX document.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2006, 2009 H. Möller
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gapfill|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (512.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ghostscript: Freely available PostScript interpreter
- mif2xfig: Conversion between Frame Maker and Xfig
- threedldf: Three-dimensional drawing with METAPOST output
- mathspic: A Perl filter program for use with PiCTeX