gapfill – Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
GaPFilL ("Graphics as PostScript Filtered for LaTeX") is a method for the generation of LaTeX picture environments in four steps:
- Construct the desired figure with a drawing program;
- Export as a PostScript file;
- Apply a Perl filter program to the PostScript text;
- Transfer the resulting code into a LaTeX document.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006, 2009 H. Möller|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gapfill|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (512.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ghostscript: Freely available PostScript interpreter
- mif2xfig: Conversion between Frame Maker and Xfig
- degrade: Degrade JPEG images on the fly, prior to inclusion
- threedldf: Three-dimensional drawing with METAPOST output