isodate – Tune the output format of dates according to language
This package provides ten output formats of the commands \today, \printdate, \printdateTeX, and \daterange (partly language dependent).
Formats available are: ISO (yyyy-mm-dd), numeric (e.g. dd.\,mm.~yyyy), short (e.g. dd.\,mm.\,yy), TeX (yyyy/mm/dd), original (e.g. dd. mmm yyyy), short original (e.g. dd. mmm yy), as well as numerical formats with Roman numerals for the month.
The commands \printdate and \printdateTeX print any date. The command \daterange prints a date range and leaves out unnecessary year or month entries.
This package supports German (old and new rules), Austrian, US English, British English, French, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2000–2005 Harald Harders|
|Contained in||TeX Live as isodate|
MiKTeX as isodate
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (445.5k).
- 2010-01-06 CTAN Update: isodate package
- 2005-04-25 CTAN update: isodate package
- 2005-03-13 CTAN update: isodate 2.27
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- datetime2: Formats for dates, times and time zones
- calcage: Calculate the age of something, in years
- datenumber: Convert a date into a number and vice versa
- basque-date: Print the date in Basque