filedate – Access and compare info and modification dates
The package provides basic access to the date of a LaTeX source file according to its \Provides... entry (the “info date”) as well as to its modification date according to \pdffilemoddate if the latter is available.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as filedate|
|MiKTeX as filedate|
manipulate dates and/or times
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (562.3k).
- 2012-11-13 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-11-09 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-10-29 CTAN Update: filedate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tdclock: A ticking digital clock package for PDF output
- filecontentsdef: filecontents + macro + verbatim
- clock: Graphical and textual clocks for TeX and LaTeX
- datenumber: Convert a date into a number and vice versa