filedate – Access and compare info and modification dates
The package provides basic access to the date of a LaTeX source file according to its \Provides... entry (the “info date”) as well as to its modification date according to \pdffilemoddate if the latter is available.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as filedate|
MiKTeX as filedate
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (562.3k).
- 2012-11-13 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-11-09 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-10-29 CTAN Update: filedate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zwgetfdate: Get package or file date
- filecontentsdef: filecontents + macro + verbatim
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics
- analogclock: An analog ticking clock package for PDF output