induni-om – Omega fonts for characters used in study of Sanskrit
The files are a comprehensive set of virtual fonts for the Latin glyphs used in the study of Sanskrit and similar languages. The virtual fonts are built for use with Omega, and use the URW look-alikes for Times, etc as base fonts.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (717.2k).
- 2009-01-20 CTAN update: induni-om
- 2008-12-27 CTAN update: induni-om
- 2008-12-22 New on CTAN: induni-om
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tamil-omega: Tamil support for Omega/Aleph
- cmolddig: Virtual fount setup for using old style digits
- minion2newtx: Enable use of Minion Pro with newtx
- indic-type1: Indic Type 1 fonts converted from public METAFONT sources