ifdraft – Detect “draft” and “final” class options
The package defines commands that switch according to the prevailing ‘draft’ or ‘final’ options; each command takes two arguments, the first for the ‘true’, the second for the ‘false’ case. Commands are:
- \ifdraft determines whether we're operating in draft (‘true’) or final mode;
- \ifoptiondraft determines whether a ‘draft’ option has been given; and
- \ifoptionfinal determines whether a ‘final’ option has been given.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1999, 2005, 2006, 2008 Heiko Oberdiek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as oberdiek|
MiKTeX as oberdiek
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifpdf: Provides the \ifpdf conditional
- iflang: Expandable checks for the current language
- iftex: Am I running under pdfTeX, XeTeX or LuaTeX?
- ifptex: Check if the engine is pTeX or one of its derivatives