hypdvips – Hyperref extensions for use with dvips
The hypdvips package fixes some problems when using hyperref with dvips. It also adds support for breaking links, file attachments, embedded documents and different types of GoTo-links. The cooperation of hyperref with cleveref is improved, which in addition allows an enhanced back-referencing system.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2014 Raimund Niedrist|
|Contained in||TeX Live as hypdvips|
MiKTeX as hypdvips
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: hypdvips
- 2014-04-01 CTAN Update: hypdvips
- 2011-06-07 CTAN Update: The hypdvips package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hrefhide: Suppress hyper links when printing
- doi: Create correct hyperlinks for DOI numbers
- bookmark: A new bookmark (outline) organization for hyperref
- footnotebackref: Back-references from footnotes