hepthesis – A class for academic reports, especially PhD theses
Hepthesis is a LaTeX class for typesetting large academic reports, in particular PhD theses. It was originally developed for typesetting the author’s high-energy physics PhD thesis and includes some features specifically tailored to such an application. In particular, hepthesis offers:
- Attractive semantic environments for various rubric sections;
- Extensive options for draft production, screen viewing and binding-ready output;
- Helpful extensions of existing environments, including equation and tabular; and
- Support for quotations at the start of the thesis and each chapter.
The class is based on scrbook, from the KOMA-Script bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as hepthesis|
MiKTeX as hepthesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (870.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- quantumarticle: Document class for submissions to the Quantum journal
- seuthesix: LaTeX class for theses at Southeast University, Nanjing, China
- hpsdiss: A dissertation class
- imtekda: IMTEK thesis class