CTAN update: hepthesis
A new version with several tweaks re. page numbering and roman/arabic numbering style around the front matter / main matter transition. In particular this issue is addressed: http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/170231/page-numbering-transition-from-frontmatter-to-mainmatter-going-wrong/
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hepthesis More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/hepthesis We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
hepthesis – A class for academic reports, especially PhD theses
Hepthesis is a LaTeX class for typesetting large academic reports, in particular PhD theses. It was originally developed for typesetting the author’s high-energy physics PhD thesis and includes some features specifically tailored to such an application. In particular, hepthesis offers:
- Attractive semantic environments for various rubric sections;
- Extensive options for draft production, screen viewing and binding-ready output;
- Helpful extensions of existing environments, including equation and tabular; and
- Support for quotations at the start of the thesis and each chapter.
The class is based on scrbook, from the KOMA-Script bundle.
- 2017-09-21 CTAN update: hepthesis
- 2014-12-03 CTAN update: hepthesis
- 2010-06-03 CTAN update: hepthesis
- 2008-07-14 CTAN package update: hepthesis
- 2007-09-14 CTAN package update: hepthesis
- 2005-11-05 New class on CTAN: hepthesis