gnuplottex – Embed Gnuplot commands in LaTeX documents
This package allows you to include Gnuplot graphs in your LaTeX documents.
The gnuplot code is extracted from the document and written to .gnuplot files. Then, if shell escape is used, the graph files are automatically processed to graphics or LaTeX code files which will then be included in the document. If shell escape isn't used, the user will have to manually convert the files by running gnuplot on the extracted .gnuplot files.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2006–2019 Lars Kotthoff|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gnuplottex|
MiKTeX as gnuplottex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (415.9k).
- 2015-12-10 CTAN update: gnuplottex
- 2013-11-17 CTAN Update: gnuplottex
- 2013-06-04 CTAN Update: gnuplottex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- egplot: Encapsulate Gnuplot sources in LaTeX documents
- feynmp-auto: Automatic processing of feynmp graphics
- latexalpha2: Embed Mathematica code and plots into LaTeX
- inline-images: Inline images in base64 encoding