CTAN Update: gnuplottex
Allow to specify path to gnuplot executable.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/gnuplottex/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/gnuplottex We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
gnuplottex – Embed Gnuplot commands in LaTeX documents
This package allows you to include Gnuplot graphs in your LaTeX documents.
The gnuplot code is extracted from the document and written to .gnuplot files. Then, if shell escape is used, the graph files are automatically processed to graphics or LaTeX code files which will then be included in the document. If shell escape isn't used, the user will have to manually convert the files by running gnuplot on the extracted .gnuplot files.
|Copyright||2006–2019 Lars Kotthoff|
- 2015-12-10 CTAN update: gnuplottex
- 2013-12-02 CTAN update: gnuplottex
- 2013-11-17 CTAN Update: gnuplottex
- 2013-09-09 CTAN Update: gnuplottex
- 2013-07-24 CTAN Update: gnuplottex
- 2013-06-04 CTAN Update: gnuplottex
- 2013-04-15 CTAN update: gnuplottex
- 2007-10-06 CTAN package update: gnuplottex