frontespizio – Create a frontispiece for Italian theses
Typesetting a frontispiece independently of the layout of the main document is difficult. This package provides a solution by producing an auxiliary TeX file to be typeset on its own and the result is automatically included at the next run. The markup necessary for the frontispiece is written in the main document in a frontespizio environment.
Documentation is mainly in Italian, as the style is probably apt only to theses in Italy.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008 Enrico Gregorio|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frontespizio|
MiKTeX as frontespizio
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (708.7k).
- 2011-09-21 CTAN package update: frontespizio
- 2011-07-18 CTAN package update: frontespizio
- 2011-03-08 CTAN package update: frontespizio
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lineno: Line numbers on paragraphs
- decimal: LaTeX package for the English raised decimal point
- ellipsis: Fix uneven spacing around ellipses in LaTeX text mode
- icomma: Intelligent commas for decimal numbers