ellipsis – Fix uneven spacing around ellipses in LaTeX text mode
This is a simple package that fixes a problem in the way LaTeX handles ellipses: it always puts a tiny bit more space after \dots in text mode than before it, which results in the ellipsis being off-center when used between two words.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2003–2020 Peter Heslin|
|Maintainer||Peter J. Heslin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ellipsis|
MiKTeX as ellipsis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (218.3k).
- 2020-06-05 CTAN Update: ellipsis
- 2020-05-23 CTAN update: ellipsis
- 2003-10-11 CTAN has a new package: ellipsis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- foreign: Systematic treatment of ‘foreign’ words in documents
- icomma: Intelligent commas for decimal numbers
- underscore: Control the behaviour of "_" in text
- blowup: Upscale or downscale all pages of a document