FigBib – Organize figure databases with BibTeX
FigBib lets you organize your figures in BibTeX databases. Some FigBib features are:
- Store and manage figures in a BibTeX database;
- Include figures in your LaTeX document with one short command;
- Generate a List of Figures containing more/other information than the figure captions;
- Control with one switch where to output the figures, either as usual float objects or in a separate part at the end of your document.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as figbib|
|MiKTeX as figbib|
utility for managing BibTeX files
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (138.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblist: Print a BibTeX database
- har2nat: Replace the harvard package with natbib
- bibex: Automatic extraction of references from BibTeX databases
- bible: A BibTeX library editor