bibhtml – BibTeX support for HTML files
Bibhtml consists of a Perl script and a set of BibTeX style files, which together allow you to output a bibliography as a collection of HTML files. The references in the text are linked directly to the corresponding bibliography entry, and if a URL is defined in the entry within the BibTeX database file, then the generated bibliography entry is linked to this. The package provides three different style files derived from each of the standard plain.bst and alpha.bst, as well as two style files derived from abbrv.bst and unsrt.bst (i.e., eight in total).
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bibhtml|
MiKTeX as bibhtml
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (79.0k).
- 2013-09-09 CTAN Update: bibhtml
- 2009-08-09 CTAN update: bibhtml 2.0
- 2006-10-31 CTAN package update: bibhtml 1.3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex2page: Produce HTML from TeX/LaTeX
- texi2www: Converts texinfo to display on the Web
- bible: A BibTeX library editor
- bibextract: Utilities to extract BibTeX data