fifinddo-info – German HTML beamer presentation on nicetext and morehype
- exhibits the process of making an “HTML beamer presentation” with the blogdot package from the morehype bundle, and
- HTML generation based on the fifinddo package.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as fifinddo-info|
generate HTML from TeX-ish sources
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex2page: Produce HTML from TeX/LaTeX
- l2tabu-english: English translation of "Obsolete packages and commands"
- l2x: LaTeX to ASCII
- hyperlatex: A restricted LaTeX system that also produces HTML