fifinddo-info – German HTML beamer presentation on nicetext and morehype
- exhibits the process of making an “HTML beamer presentation” with the blogdot package from the morehype bundle, and
- HTML generation based on the fifinddo package.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as fifinddo-info|
generate HTML from TeX-ish sources
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex2page: Produce HTML from TeX/LaTeX
- tex4ht: Convert (La)TeX to HTML/XML
- pdbf-toolkit: A Toolkit for Creating Janiform Data Documents
- hyperlatex: A restricted LaTeX system that also produces HTML