expose-expl3-dunkerque-2019 – Using expl3 to implement some numerical algorithms
An article, in French, based on a presentation made in Dunkerque for the “stage LaTeX” on 12 June 2019.
The articles gives three examples of code in expl3 with (lots of) comments:
- Knuth’s algorithm to create a list of primes,
- the sieve of Eratosthenes,
- Kaprekar sequences.
The package contains the code itself, the documentation as a PDF file, and all the files needed to produce it.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2019–2020 Yvon Henel (Le TeXnicien de surface)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as expose-expl3-dunkerque-2019|
MiKTeX as expose-expl3-dunkerque-2019
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (331.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fepslatex: French version of "graphics in LaTeX"
- french-translations: French translation project
- apprends-latex: Apprends LaTeX!
- visualtikz: Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text