Exam design – LaTeX class for typesetting exams
This bundle provides a class examdesign. The class provides several features useful for designing tests or question sets:
- it allows for explicit markup of questions and answers;
- the class will, at the user’s request, automatically generate answer keys;
- multiple versions of the same test can be generated automatically, with the ordering of questions within each section randomly permuted so as to minimize cheating;
- the generated answer keys can be constructed either with or without the questions included;
- environments are provided to assist in constructing the most common types of test question: matching, true/false, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer/essay questions.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as examdesign|
MiKTeX as examdesign
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (412.1k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bangorexam: Typeset an examination at Bangor University
- uantwerpendocs: Course texts, master theses, and exams in University of Antwerp style
- qcm: A LaTeX2ε class for making multiple choice questionnaires
- competences: Track skills of classroom checks