eulerpx – A modern interface for the Euler math fonts
Its purpose is twofold:
- To use the eulervm symbols for greek and latin, but the newpxmath font for braces and brackets, and the text font for digits and operators; and
- to make it easy to change between a sans and a serif font for the digits and operators so that the font can be used seamlessly in documents using both.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016–2017 J. A. Ouassou|
2021 L. Tijssen
Jabir Ali Ouassou (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as eulerpx|
MiKTeX as eulerpx
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- covfonts: Make Apostrophic Laboratories's Covington fonts available to TeX and LaTeX
- euroitc: LaTeX interface for the ITC euro font symbols
- winfonts: Use fonts distributed with Windows XP
- hfoldsty: Old style numerals with EC fonts