emisa – A LaTeX package for preparing manuscripts for the journal EMISA
The EMISA LaTeX package is provided for preparing manuscripts for submission to EMISA (Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures), and for preparing accepted submissions for publication as well as for typesetting the final document by the editorial office. Articles in EMISA are published online at EMISA in the Portable Document Format (PDF).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2009–2012 Martin Wilhelm Leidig|
|Contained in||TeX Live as emisa|
MiKTeX as emisa
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (878.0k).
- 2018-02-25 CTAN Update: emisa
- 2016-02-25 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016-02-10 New on CTAN: emisa
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sffms: Typesetting science fiction/fantasy manuscripts
- mentis: A basis for books to be published by Mentis publishers
- ncclatex: An extended general-purpose class
- refman: Format technical reference manuals