economic – BibTeX support for submitting to Economics journals
The bundle offers macros and BibTeX styles for the American Economic Review (AER), the American Journal of Agricultural Economics (AJAE), the Canadian Journal of Economics (CJE), the European Review of Agricultural Economics (ERAE), the International Economic Review (IER) and Economica. The macro sets are based on (and require) the harvard package, and all provide variations of author-date styles of presentation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Randall Wigle (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as economic|
MiKTeX as economic
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (995.0k).
- 2009-01-02 CTAN Update: economic
- 2007-07-13 CTAN Update: economic
- 2006-09-27 CTAN package update: LaTeX and BibTeX support for economics journals
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- astron: BibTeX style for astronomical journals
- alphanumb: A modification of alpha.bst
- bestpapers: A BibTeX package to produce lists of authors’ best papers
- alphanum-bst: Modified alpha BibTeX style