harvard – Harvard citation package for use with LaTeX 2e
Harvard is an author-year citation style (all but the first author are suppressed in second and subsequent citations of the same entry); the package defines several variant styles:
- apsr.bst for the American Political Science Review;
- agsm.bst for Australian Government publications;
- dcu.bst from the Design Computing Unit of the University of Sydney;
- kluwer.bstwhich aims at the format preferred in Kluwer publications;
- nederlands.bst which deals with sorting Dutch names with prefixes (such as van) according to Dutch rules,
- together with several styles whose authors offer no description of their behaviour.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1994 Peter Williams|
|Maintainer||Thorsten Schnier (inactive)|
Peter Williams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as harvard|
MiKTeX as harvard
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (122.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- achicago-bst: Chicago Manual BibTeX style
- bibtopicprefix: Prefix references to bibliographies produced by bibtopic
- chapterbib: Multiple bibliographies in a document
- multibib: Multiple bibliographies within one document