harvard – Harvard citation package for use with LaTeX 2e
This is a re-implementation, for LaTeX 2e, of the original Harvard package. The bundle contains the LaTeX package, several BibTeX styles, and a ‘Perl package’ for use with LaTeX2HTML.
Harvard is an author-year citation style (all but the first author are suppressed in second and subsequent citations of the same entry); the package defines several variant styles:
- apsr.bst for the American Political Science Review;
- agsm.bst for Australian Government publications;
- dcu.bst from the Design Computing Unit of the University of Sydney;
- kluwer.bstwhich aims at the format preferred in Kluwer publications;
- nederlands.bst which deals with sorting Dutch names with prefixes (such as van) according to Dutch rules,
- together with several styles whose authors offer no description of their behaviour.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1994 Peter Williams|
|Maintainer||Thorsten Schnier (inactive)|
Peter Williams (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as harvard|
MiKTeX as harvard
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (122.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- achicago-bst: Chicago Manual BibTeX style
- cell: Bibliography style for Cell
- mlbib: Support for multilingual bibliographies
- mslapa: Michael Landy’s APA citation style