contour – Print a coloured contour around text
This package generates a coloured contour around a given text in order to enable printing text over a background without the need of a coloured box around the text.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1999–2004 Harald Harders, Morten Høgholm|
Harald Harders (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as contour|
MiKTeX as contour
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (159.0k).
- 2004-11-19 CTAN submission -- contour
- 2004-08-31 CTAN submission -- contour.sty v2.12
- 2004-08-04 CTAN submission -- contour.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- shadowtext: Produce text with a shadow behind it
- fancypar: Decoration of individual paragraphs
- colorinfo: Retrieve colour model and values for defined colours
- spotcolor: Spot colours for pdfLaTeX