concmath-otf – Concrete based OpenType Math font
This package provides an OpenType version of the Concrete Math font created by Ulrik Vieth in METAFONT. “concmath-otf.sty” is a replacement for the original “concmath.sty” package to be used with LuaTeX or XeTeX engines.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
The SIL Open Font License
|Copyright||2022–2023 Daniel Flipo|
|Contained in||TeX Live as concmath-otf|
MiKTeX as concmath-otf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2023-07-21 CTAN update: concmath-otf
- 2023-04-01 CTAN update: concmath-otf
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: concmath-otf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- logix: Supplement to the Unicode math symbols
- kerkis: Kerkis (Greek) font family
- newtx: Alternative uses of the TX fonts, with improved metrics
- newpx: Alternative uses of the PX fonts, with improved metrics