cntdwn – Support for countdowns, and for clocks in any timezone
The package provides three sets of timers:
- A short countdown (or count up) to an event. (Short being defined as less than a day.) The short countdown is designed for talks or presentations. There are three notification times, to announce to the speaker and audience that time is running out;
- A long countdown to an event in the (distant) future. There are three notifications up to the main event (when counter reaches 0 seconds), and three notifications following 0 seconds;
- Clock counters. The package allows you to create clocks that display time and date. Clocks can show local time or time in any foreign time zone.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2010 D. P. Story
Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as cntdwn|
manipulate dates and/or times
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (118.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hyperref: Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX
- mmap: Include CMap resources in PDF files from pdfTeX
- tdclock: A ticking digital clock package for PDF output
- weekday: Generate "day of week"