citation-style-language – Bibliography formatting with Citation Style Language
The Citation Style Language (CSL) is an XML-based language that defines the formats of citations and bibliography. There are currently thousands of styles in CSL including the most widely used APA, Chicago, Vancouver, etc. The citation-style-language package is aimed to provide another reference formatting method for LaTeX that utilizes the CSL styles. It contains a citation processor implemented in pure Lua (citeproc-lua) which reads bibliographic metadata and performs sorting and formatting on both citations and bibliography according to the selected CSL style. A LaTeX package (citation-style-language.sty) is provided to communicate with the processor.
|Licenses||CC BY-SA 3.0|
|Copyright||2021–2023 Zeping Lee|
|Contained in||TeX Live as citation-style-language|
MiKTeX as citation-style-language
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.3M).
- 2023-07-05 CTAN update: citation-style-language
- 2023-04-14 CTAN update: citation-style-language
- 2023-04-04 CTAN update: citation-style-language
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pmxchords: Produce chord information to go with pmx output
- luapackageloader: Allow LuaTeX to load external Lua packages
- wallcalendar: A wall calendar class with custom layouts
- luaxml: Lua library for reading and serialising XML files