censor – Facilities for controlling restricted text in a document
The package allows a convenient redaction/censor capability to be employed, for those who need to protect restricted information, etc.
The package can “redact” anything that can be enclosed by a LaTeX box.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009, 2012–2013 Steven B. Segletes|
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes|
|Contained in||TeX Live as censor|
|MiKTeX as censor|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (181.7k).
- 2013-05-03 dante.ctan.org upload: censor
- 2013-02-22 CTAN update: censor
- 2009-12-09 CTAN has a new package: censor
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- secret: Put security classification marks in a document
- acrotex-web: Establish a page layout for an on-screen (PDF) document
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX
- proofread: Commands for inserting annotations