censor – Facilities for controlling restricted text in a document
The package allows a convenient redaction/censor capability to be employed, for those who need to protect restricted information, etc.
The package can “redact” anything that can be enclosed by a LaTeX box.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2009, 2012–2013 Steven B. Segletes
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes
|Contained in||TeX Live as censor|
|MiKTeX as censor|
document security measures
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (181.7k).
- 2013-05-03 dante.ctan.org upload: censor
- 2013-02-22 CTAN update: censor
- 2009-12-09 CTAN has a new package: censor
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- randtext: Randomise the order of characters in strings
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- yaletter: Extremely flexible macros for letters, envelopes, and label sheets
- breqn: Automatic line breaking of displayed equations