canoniclayout – Create canonical page layouts with memoir
A canonic text layout has specified relations to a circle inscribed within the enclosing page.
The package allows the user to use a canonic layout with the memoir class.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2022 Claudio Beccari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as canoniclayout|
MiKTeX as canoniclayout
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (519.0k).
- 2022-11-02 CTAN update: canoniclayout
- 2011-11-06 CATN update: canoniclayout
- 2011-01-23 CTAN has a new package: canoniclayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- geometry: Flexible and complete interface to document dimensions
- a4wide: "Wide" a4 layout
- a5comb: Support for a5 paper sizes
- fullpage: Set all page margins to 1.5cm