canoniclayout – Create canonical page layouts with memoir
A canonic text layout has specified relations to a circle inscribed within the enclosing page.
The package allows the user to use a canonic layout with the memoir class.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2010–2022 Claudio Beccari
|TeX Live as canoniclayout
MiKTeX as canoniclayout
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (519.0k).
- 2022-11-02 CTAN update: canoniclayout
- 2011-11-06 CATN update: canoniclayout
- 2011-01-23 CTAN has a new package: canoniclayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- geometry: Flexible and complete interface to document dimensions
- fullwidth: Adjust margins of text block
- addlines: A user-friendly wrapper around \enlargethispage
- fjodor: A selection of layout styles