calctab – Language for numeric tables
The calctab package helps the user to typeset a kind of economic table such as invoices, expense notes and liquidation, or other tabular material with a values column. The code computes sum and percentage with floating point numeric methods (using the fltpoint package) and builds the render table task.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as calctab|
|MiKTeX as calctab|
perform calculations within TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (405.1k).
- 2009-07-15 CTAN Update: calctab
- 2009-03-30 CTAN Update: calctab
- 2009-02-24 CTAN has a new package: calctab
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- brclc: Support 16-bit (double) calculations in LaTeX
- papermas: Compute the mass of a printed version of a document
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs
- fibnum: Generate Fibonacci numbers