calctab – Language for numeric tables
The calctab package helps the user to typeset a kind of economic table such as invoices, expense notes and liquidation, or other tabular material with a values column. The code computes sum and percentage with floating point numeric methods (using the fltpoint package) and builds the render table task.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as calctab|
MiKTeX as calctab
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (405.1k).
- 2009-07-15 CTAN Update: calctab
- 2009-03-30 CTAN Update: calctab
- 2009-02-24 CTAN has a new package: calctab
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- euro: Provide Euro values for national currency amounts
- binomexp: Calculate Pascal's triangle
- basicarith: Macros for typesetting basic arithmetic
- fp: Fixed point arithmetic