bxpapersize – Synchronize output paper size with layout paper size
As is well known, in LaTeX processing layout paper size specified by document class options is not automatically applied to output paper size. This package enables LaTeX authors to synchronize both kinds of paper sizes.
|Copyright||2016–2017 Takayuki YATO (aka ‘ZR’)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxpapersize|
MiKTeX as bxpapersize
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1k).
- 2017-05-03 CTAN update: bxpapersize
- 2017-02-09 CTAN update: bxpapersize
- 2016-03-27 New on CTAN: bxpapersize
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pagesel: Select pages of a document for output
- vhistory: Support for creating a change log
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN
- gitinfo: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system