bxpapersize – Synchronize output paper size with layout paper size
As is well known, in LaTeX processing layout paper size specified by document class options is not automatically applied to output paper size. This package enables LaTeX authors to synchronize both kinds of paper sizes.
|Copyright||2016–2019 Takayuki YATO (aka ‘ZR’)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxpapersize|
MiKTeX as bxpapersize
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.5k).
- 2017-05-03 CTAN update: bxpapersize
- 2017-02-09 CTAN update: bxpapersize
- 2016-03-27 New on CTAN: bxpapersize
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gentombow: Generate Japanese-style crop marks
- selectpage: Select pages to be output from a document
- import: Establish input relative to a directory
- vhistory: Support for creating a change log