biblatex-philosophy – Styles for using BibLaTeX for work in philosophy
The bundle offers two styles – philosophy-classic and philosophy-modern – that facilitate the production of two different kinds of bibliography, based on the authoryear style, with options and features to manage the information about the translation of foreign texts or their reprints.
Though the package’s default settings are based on the conventions used in Italian publications, these styles can be used with every language recognized by babel, possibly with some simple redefinitions.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-philosophy|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-philosophy|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
support for studies in the humanities
support for typesetting philosophy
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (896.6k).
- 2010-04-05 CTAN Update: biblatex-philosophy
- 2010-03-07 CTAN update: biblatex-philosophy
- 2010-01-17 CTAN has a new package: biblatex-philosophy
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-morenames: New names for standard BibLaTeX entry type
- biblatex-historian: A BibLaTeX style
- biblatex-archaeology: A collection of BibLaTeX styles for German prehistory
- biblatex-enc: BibLaTeX style for the École nationale des chartes (Paris)