bangorcsthesis – Typeset a thesis at Bangor University
The class typesets thesis/dissertation documents for all levels (i.e., both undergraduate and graduate students may use the class). It also provides macros designed to optimise the process of producing a thesis.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2014–2016 Cameron Gray
|Contained in||TeX Live as bangorcsthesis|
|MiKTeX as bangorcsthesis|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (344.9k).
- 2017-08-17 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
- 2016-08-25 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
- 2015-04-07 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- toptesi: Bundle for typesetting multilanguage theses
- adfathesis: Australian Defence Force Academy thesis format
- nddiss: Notre Dame Dissertation format class
- gsemthesis: Geneva School of Economics and Management PhD thesis format