bangorcsthesis – Typeset a thesis at Bangor University
The class typesets thesis/dissertation documents for all levels (i.e., both undergraduate and graduate students may use the class). It also provides macros designed to optimise the process of producing a thesis.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2018 Cameron Gray|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bangorcsthesis|
MiKTeX as bangorcsthesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (344.9k).
- 2018-10-06 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
- 2017-08-17 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
- 2016-08-25 CTAN Update: bangorcsthesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- adfathesis: Australian Defence Force Academy thesis format
- ksp-thesis: A LaTeX class for theses published with KIT Scientific Publishing
- disser: Class and templates for typesetting dissertations in Russian
- gatech-thesis: Georgia Institute of Technology thesis class