babel-french – Babel contributed support for French
The package, formerly known as frenchb, establishes French conventions in a document (or a subset of the conventions, if French is not the main language of the document).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel|
|MiKTeX as babel|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (332.8k).
- 2017-09-09 CTAN update: babel-french
- 2017-02-01 CTAN Update: babel-french
- 2017-01-16 CTAN update: babel-french
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-azerbaijani: Support for Azerbaijani within babel
- babel-galician: Babel/Polyglossia support for Galician
- babel-ukrainian: Babel support for Ukrainian
- babel-spanglish: Simplified Spanish support for Babel