autoaligne – Align terms and members in math expressions
This package allows to align terms and members between lines containing math expressions.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as autoaligne|
MiKTeX as autoaligne
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (356.0k).
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update of autoaligne -- announced prematurely
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: autoaligne
- 2016-10-23 CTAN update: autoaligne
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- array: Extending the array and tabular environments
- mathdots: Commands to produce dots in math that respect font size
- monofill: Alignment of plain text
- tex-ewd: Macros to typeset calculational proofs and programs in Dijkstra's style