autoaligne – Align terms and members in math expressions
This package allows to align terms and members between lines containing math expressions.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as autoaligne|
MiKTeX as autoaligne
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (356.5k).
- 2018-11-07 CTAN update: autoaligne
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update of autoaligne -- announced prematurely
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: autoaligne
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arraycols: New column types for array and tabular environments
- eqexpl: Align explanations for formulas
- arraymaker: A program for making LaTeX and xypic arrays
- monofill: Alignment of plain text