arydshln – Draw dash-lines in array/tabular
The package is to draw dash-lines in array/tabular environments. Horizontal lines are drawn by \hdashline and \cdashline while vertical ones can be specified as a part of the preamble using ‘:’. The shape of dash-lines may be controlled through style parameters or optional arguments.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||1993, 1998–2019 Hiroshi Nakashima|
|Contained in||TeX Live as arydshln|
MiKTeX as arydshln
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (932.1k).
- 2019-02-24 CTAN update: arydshln
- 2018-12-28 CTAN update: arydshln
- 2018-10-03 CTAN update: arydshln
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- monofill: Alignment of plain text
- eqexpl: Align explanations for formulas
- tabbingbox: Save a tabbing environment in a box
- ocr-latex: LaTeX support for ocr fonts